Shipping & Returns
Canada: We offer Canada-wide shipping at the standard rates, $10 Flat Rate shipping on orders over $70, FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150, FREE pickup in North Vancouver, and FREE delivery in North and West Vancouver. We offer Lettermail shipping for select single items that will fit - please note that orders that are shipped lettermail are done so at the buyers risk.
United States: Free shipping on orders over $150
All customers in Canada will receive a tracking number for their shipment once
the order is processed and shipped. Please note it may take up to 24 hours for
your tracking information to be uploaded. If you don’t receive this email, please
check your spam or junk folder.
If you have any questions related to shipping please don’t hesitate to contact us
We only offer refund or exchange on items that are defective or if there is a major
discrepancy between the item description on our website and the product (i.e.
Our Return Policy lasts 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days have
passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Important to Know:
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Of course you may return in person in North Vancouver.
- We strive to provide the best customer service and quality. If an item is
- received damaged or not as described, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original shipping charge is not refunded when returning items
- Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you if your return has been approved. Refunds will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, it may take up to 10 business days after we receive your returned items for the refund to show upon your credit card
CHANGING OR CANCELLING AN ORDER
To make a change or cancel an order, we will do our best to accommodate any
changes, however if your request is made after the order has been fulfilled and
shipped, we will not be able to make any changes. Please
email email@example.com for any questions or concerns.
Once Canada Post picks up our packages, it is then their responsibility for lost
and/or misplaced packages. Should there be any issues we will try our best to
help and launch an investigation with Canada Post. Please note these
investigations take up to 5 business days to be settled.